Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayuicyi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 07:51 PM
    What kind of test should I do to ensure whether the cyst is cancerous?
    Hi
    I have teratoma removed (approx 11cm) on my Right ovary 2 years ago. A regular half yearly ultrasound has been done. Recently, there is a 3.1x3.0x2.3cm cyst (simple) found on my right ovary, estimated volume of 30cc. Endometrial thickness is 12mm which is in secretory phase. Uterus measures 7.8x4.2x3.4cm.

Fyi, I was on the very last day of my period when I had the ultrasound. I do notice that my period brought forward a week since the last two months.

I am 33 years old female

What kind of test should I do to ensure whether the cyst is malicious? Will it be developed / group bigger? What are the examinations can I follow for check up?

Much appreciated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 08:36 PM
    This is something that you will have to discuss with your OB/GYN. Any advice given to you over the internet by virtual strangers could be dangerous to your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pregnancy test should I buy, when should I take it? [ 6 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!!!! I took a home pregnancy test when I was about a week late.. and it was negative. I will be two weeks late tomorrow, and I still have all the sighns and symptoms, (being tired, emoational, nausea, exc.) I had sex 15 days after my period started.. which I have been told is very...

What kind of dna test can be done by my brother and me to see if we have same father [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of dna test can be done to see if my brother and I have the same father.

Cancerous lumps [ 5 Answers ]

My mum has a lump that keeps bleeding when touched its painful and its not healing could this be cancer she is 78 but never smoked.

I'm 19 and I got a positive test- (kind of) I don't know if I'm pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I can't get into the doctor for 5 more days, I missed my full period this month, no cramps, no sore boobes, no moodswings or cravings, nothing, but I took 3 tests and they all showed up with one full red line, and another light pink line. Is there ANY chance that I'm not pregnant?

What kind of pregnancy test do the doctor [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of pregnancy test do the doctor’s offices use? Is it the same type as the ones we can buy over the counter?

View more questions Search