Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emorussian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 06:43 PM
    What does it mean or o I have when I bleed a little from my anus
    When ever I use the restroom an I go #2 when ever it hurts, which only happens once in a while, after I whipe there is a little blood on the toilet paper but never any in the toilet itself and it's only a little bit, it's been happening for a year
    limespider Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 07:47 PM
    You are wiping too hard. The tissue in your anus is thin, when you wipe too hard it will bleed a little. This is normal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 22, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Oh, limespider... What do you know about medicine? Shame on you...

To the OP, Typically this is a symptom of hemorrhoids. Do you have a hard time going to the bathroom? Are you regular?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I didn't bleed when I did it for the first time, and after other times I bleed; [ 0 Answers ]

What does it mean? Is it normal? And why didn't I bleed at the first time?

Bleeding anus [ 2 Answers ]

This might be weird but a couple of years back while I was sexually experimenting someone told me you can stimulate your prostate by inserting something in your anus I tried that it ended up horrible I had like blood gushing out and even red blood cells I saw some red cells gushing out, that...

Sore skin with bumps near anus/Between vagina and anus/closest to anus [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. First off, not sure if this might be why I have this, but let me first say, all this past weekend, my husband and I had lots of sex. My husband put on a cock ring and the ring that goes around the balls as well. Perhaps the rings have irritated me, I don't know. But This morning...

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search