Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadsen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Acids from wet salts
    Acids normaly is made from dry salt by reacting sulfuruc acid,coming out gases an distillating it.how can we make acid from wet salt for example alum, sodyum sulfur

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay to mix drone I've aka "bath salts" and mucinex d? [ 2 Answers ]

The mucinex d is 1200/120mg 12 hour extended release tab. Also how much drone I've is too much? My husband is starting to have a tightened chest and feels as if he cannot take a full breat tension behind his eyes, on brow areas, and cheek bones.

Can a existing wet line with a vent exiting on the upper part of the wet pipe be used [ 2 Answers ]

Can a existing wet line with a vent exiting on the upper part of the wet pipe be used for a 2nd bathroom being contemplated for a 2nd floor farmhouse. Both the wet line and waste vent are both located in the basement. They were installed for a first floor bathroom. Please see attached pictures.

Epsom Salts for Dark Circles? Charly84ec 's post [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I saw on another thread from Charly84ec that he/she used epsom salts to cure dark circles under the eyes. I was wondering how he/she took it, how much to take, and how often. I have A LOT of food sensitivities as well as dark circles/varicose veins (and I am only 26!) and I was wondering if...

Epson salts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have mastitus and have been told epson salts are very good for this, can I still buy this now a days and where would I buy this product from? Kind regards

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.