Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vpaulet8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Transcripts
    I'm trying to go back to school for my RN and the school I attended to for my LPN is closed down. I can't seem to get my transcript anywhere. Can you please help me.
    vpaulet8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 10:04 AM
    I'm trying to go back to school for my RN and the school I attended to for my LPN is closed down. I can't seem to get my transcript anywhere. Can you please help me? The school name is America Health Care
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Contact the Department of Education in the state you attended. Closed schools MUST pass on their transcripts, and either the DoE holds them or they know which school does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Agree, the Department of Education will have this. Or know what other school took the school over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Asher School of Business in Norcross, GA and need copy of my transcripts. I have checked for the school but can not find it anywhere. Can someone please help.

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

In 1992 I attended Mansfield business school in houston,tx. Address 129 Little York Road.zip code 77076

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I to am trying to get an old transcript from a business school. I attended Indiana Business school in 1984. Harrison college took over. They can not find my transcript.. I had a FASA and student loan when I went.. They are still looking for it.. The thing is I can get college credit for these...

Lost transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Daniel Hale Williams University in April 1980, the university has since closed, how can I go about getting my transcript.

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

View more questions Search