Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9651k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 03:51 AM
    Worried
    I was just wondering if taking Iron supplements cause missed or late periods?
    Its been a week since I was due for my period and still have not got it yet. Although two weeks ago I had unprotected sex, but nothing was ejaculated, so I am 90% sure that I am not pregnant. I have never had a late or missed period before, as I am really regular with my periods.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 04:06 AM
    Why are you 99 % sure
    Since plenty sperm in early fluid
    You had sex no protection

Even condomd have 3 to 10 % fail rate

No iron will not cause it
    Best wait one more week do hpt use first urine of morning
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:09 AM
    What good is 90% sure? If you are in the 10% group, or even the .000000001%, all of you in that group are 100% pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm worried.. [ 1 Answers ]

So, Im 19 years old and I found a white hair on my head today.. Im concerned that my hair might be already going white at this age.. im a redhead by the way.. I can't dye my hair because of the pigmant(sp) what could cause this? Could flat ironing my hair do this? I straightened it a few days ago...

Still worried [ 2 Answers ]

Ive tried to tell her but she just won't listen, I need help here people, my friend is going round to that boys house AGAIN, I'm so, so worried, she's asking me for help but she won't take it in, Please help guys?? xxxxx

Should I be Worried? [ 3 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and he said he hasn't done anything to be suspicious of, so why does he hide his phone when he gets a text message? Should I worry or just let it go. A few of his friends and his ex told me that he used to be a player so I don't know what to...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search