Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bshir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Grants
    Are they grants available for children with mother's in federal prison?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2012, 05:29 PM
    For what purpose, college? There are college scholarships for just about everything imagineable. There are also scholarships for kids who are the first in their family to get a college education, if that might apply, and a lot based on financial need which would probably apply if the parent is in prison. And besides published scholarships, each school offers all kinds of funding resources so you have to talk to the individual schools.

And don't go just based on published tuition. I have found with kid that the private schools are able to offer so much private money to him that the most expensive school he looked at is the cheapest in the long run. They are giving him money for all different things from grades to financial need and several things in between.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:43 PM
    There are no grants for children just because parent is in prison,

What is the money for ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants [ 3 Answers ]

I am a felon and would like 2 start small business cleaning painting etc is their a special grant 4 felons and how do I abtain it ///??

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any grants for pasture or farm land to take care of neglected or rescued horses in Georgia or Florida? Thanks!

View more questions Search