Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulrshinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Bumps on my goldfish
    My gold fish has bumps on her and some redness about the head. What can I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 12:11 PM
    What color are the bumps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is actually about my goldfish. [ 7 Answers ]

My goldfish has been very sick for about a week now. At first me and my girlfriend thought she had swim blatter. By feeding her peas (which I was told worked when they had swim blatter) helped her and she seemed fine for about a day and a half. That night we noticed her tail finn was not fully...

My goldfish [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new tank with 4 goldfish I want to know if I can put the cycle nutrafin in the water while the fish are in the tank and can someone please tell me if goldfish need oxygen meaning if the do what can I buy to help them get it I have a filter but what else do I need ?

My goldfish [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my goldfish have been swimming around the top a lot. :confused: They will go a little above the water and come back down.:confused: They will go near the bubbles and come back down. Sometimes they will go all the way down. But most of the time they are swimming around the top. Why are they...

Goldfish [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goldfish in my water garden and it's forever upside down. It swims for a little while the correct way then it's either facing down with it's tail up or upside down. Should I be worried about this.

View more questions Search