Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Do I have a cancer or something?
    So I noticed I have 3 small firm lumps in the joint of my right leg and hip. I told my parents and they said to keep an eye on it, and its not in my left joint. I thought maybe I might have cancer, but it doesn't run in my family... They don't hurt or are even noticeable. But I'm curious as to what it is.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2012, 10:36 PM
    We can get all sorts of lumps and bumps from a lot of different things but because cancer is the scariest of them, we sometimes assume we have cancer if we feel anything on our body that's not usual for us. I agree with your parents - if it doesn't go away in a few days or whatever, go to the doctor and have it checked out. But chances are that it's nothing to be concerned about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Is it cancer? [ 0 Answers ]

I have brown blotches on my breast skin... I have no pain,no lumps on breasts... I have temporary inverted nipples,which becomes normal by stimulation... wats my problem?

Colon cancer? Ovarion cancer? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having heavy menstral cycles with blood clot, nausea, watery diahrrea with a little blood in stool, stomach and back pain. Been to er they can't find anything suggested a colonoscopy, I already set an appointment with my doctor for Friday but I'm in pain bad? I don't know what's going on?

Do I have cancer? [ 1 Answers ]

For two years I have had a large hard lump, not painful behind my left ear. I ignored it thinking it was just natural and maybe it was the bone, however over time it got bigger and now there is a pea shaped lump that is very painful under it, and this month I had realised there's another pea shaped...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

View more questions Search