Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Do I have herpes?
    So about 4 days ago I got a cut on the left corner of my mouth. I didn't give my boyfriend oral or anything. So I put vaseline on it and it was gone the next day. Then the day after it came back and the skin looks inflamed and irritated... So today (3-4 days after) the other corner of my mouth is irritated and both sides hurt whenever I open my mouth to eat or speak. Do I have herpes? I haven't done oral to anyone and my boyfriend doesn't have anything bad in him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 08:18 AM
    Why would you have herpes, does your sex partner have it ?

Sounds like a normal infection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 2 Answers ]

Male having sex with woman for 14 months. All of a sudden she has herpes could I have given it to her. Average twice. A week for 14 months. Could I have had it that long and now she just got it

Herpes [ 5 Answers ]

Can you receive herpes from someone infected through smoking a cigarette behind them?

Do you think this is herpes? [ 1 Answers ]

About two months ago I noticed a bump on the outside of my vagina. I ignored it thinking it was an ingrown hair. About a week ago, I noticed another bump, and now there are about 6 or 7 total. They do not hurt when they are touched, but the area is mildly itchy. I haven't had unprotected sex since...

I think I have herpes please help. [ 3 Answers ]

HI I think I have herpes but I have no pain or itch. I do have abnormal discharge, white and early stage of outbreak. I have it for almost 5 months, I have not been sexually active for over 7 months... please help.

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

View more questions Search