Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam1969in Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 08:39 PM
    How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game
    How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help remembering name of 80's ARCADE GAME please! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I can only remember vague details about this game, and I used to play it on an ARCADE machine that was in the local pub in the 80's when I was a kid! As far as game play goes, I think you could have one or two player, the weapons were like balls/bubbles that you threw at the...

Old arcade game title [ 1 Answers ]

Question: you are a jet fighter pilot and you are fighting over a war zone shooting jeeps, tanks, anything on the ground that poses a threat to you, along the way as you shoot these little icons pop up as you fly over them your stream or bullets/lasers increase (they get wider) you do get a special...

Arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.im trying to find a specific arcade game.only I can't remember the name.the game was released either late 80s or early 90s.it was a scrolling "beat em up".and it involved 2 army like commandos(1 blue coloured and 1 red coloured) escaping from jail at the beginning of the game(by lighting a...

Movie about an arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I've seen many, many, many years ago possibly during the early 90's, What it's about? It's a american movie (of course!! ) it's about this guy in his teen or early 20's he moves to a small resort style community from the city & one night...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.