Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Windows keeps restarting
    My windows keeps restarting itself.I think may be a virus but can't say for sure. Can
    Someone help out.. thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 15, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Can you boot to Safe mode? What version of Windows? Do you have an a/v program?
    kirktolliver Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Check For hardware issues an if there is a virus I hope you backed everything up. If you did'nt find a tech friend to use his computer to allow you to remove all the file and apps from the drive an reinstall the OS
    helphungry Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I'm not an expert but sharing my experience. I was facing problem that my computer goes off suddenly & when I restart as soon as the XP's first screen comes it restarts and continuousely do that. I reinstalled windows twice but still same. Later found that computer's power supply was destroying motherboard & within two weeks there was no display. You better check your power source if you're using any stabilizer / voltage transformer device or your electric voltages are okay!
    senthilnathan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liru
    my windows keeps restarting itself.i think may be a virus but can't say for sure. can
    someone help out..thanks
    Check if system goes in safe mode means try with chkdsk /f c:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer will not boot up and keeps restarting itself [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and have encountered a really unfortunately problem with my hp laptop. This morning I was running a dj program and just letting it play music. I've done it countless times in thepast and has given me no problems, until today that is. It crashed. I easily noticed it...

Windows XP will not boot - keeps restarting [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all! Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read about my issues I have been having! Thank you in advance for all your help! I built my first computer about 3 months ago and I am running on windows XP. As with building this computer for the first time everything went VERY smooth and I...

PC restarting [ 5 Answers ]

I have win xp PC.last weak am facing problem.am using my PC per day 12 hours. In this time 4 time PC autometic resart. I don't know what is a problem. Can you solve this things

Restarting Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gigabyte k7 Triton GA-7N400 pro2 board and I had to reset the bios. After this I found I could no longer restart. The computer will shut down fine and start from cold boot with no problems but if I press ctrl + alt + del or restart from windows the computer will shutdown and begin to...

View more questions Search