Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Stupid boy.
    Kkso basically there is this guy, and all my friends think I like him, last night I was talking to him and also explaining to him why they thought that. I said that my friends thought we were very flirty.. and he said he did it on purpose. So I asked why and he said he thought I was cute. But I'm sure he was having the same conversation with like every girl. Anyway, today I was messaging him from my friends iPad but he didn't know it was me. He told me, well my friend, who he liked. And now it just kind of hurts..
    Advice?
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
    I didn't understand why you are worrying

If you don't like that boy than its OK
    And if you like that boy than forget him
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 18, 2012, 03:39 AM
    That guy seems to be playing around,, u'd be caught being with such a jerk,, be happy that u didn't fall for him and found the truth sooner,, had u been in love with him, he' keep cheating on u and u'd be hurt even more,,
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2012, 03:44 AM
    You sound very young, a teen?
    This happens. Every day, all over the world.
    Moral of this tale: don't pretend to be someone else. It never ends well.
    For all you know, he said he liked a certain person just for your friend's benefit.
    For all you know, he might have been secretly liking you or at least getting to the 'past just cute' stage soon.
    You just don't know. ALWAYS go by what's right in front of you, face to face.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 04:10 AM
    So stop texting hin stop playing games on him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Fate of girl when influenced by stupid boy by his bad activity of kissing [ 3 Answers ]

The girl was depressed due to studies and family pressure and was thinking for around 5 years on that and knows nothing about the society and was hindered regarding personality development due to above depressed period and was put into bad steps by two boys like she was giving unkowingly the...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

Stupid boy crushes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I tell a boy I like him without coming out and saying I like you? But something that will still keep him guessing?? :confused:

View more questions Search