Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnimeFan28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 12:38 PM
    What free downloadable programs that work on Windows 7 can fix blurry pictures?
    It must be for windows 7
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 16, 2012, 12:59 PM
    What sort of blurry pictures ?
    AnimeFan28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Mainly picture of cartoon characters that have been enlarged
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 16, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Might be a better idea to search for a higher resolution picture to start with.
    Adjusting an over enlarged picture never gives acceptable results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slightly blurry pictures with canon xsi [ 7 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xsi and am having some issues. I'm not sure at all what is going on but here's the deal. I've had it since may and taken some really super shots. The past month or two when I take pictures they are slightly blurry. Maybe one out of every 20 will be as crisp and clear as it...

Why is everything look blurry on my PC pictures? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I go look up pictures from Vizzed.com Super Mario all stars for the SNES I look at the screenshots from the game. When I see the screenshots of the pictures they look all blurry as if there is a bilinear blur to them all. All of them are like that. However I copy that image and save it...

Blurry pictures [ 3 Answers ]

When I go to view my pictures on my sony cyber shot camera they are always blurry for about 2 or 3 seconds and then they show clear why is this?

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC S700 - blurry pictures [ 7 Answers ]

I have had my camera for a little over a year and majority of the pictures I take come out blurry. When the blurry pictures are taken, a red light flashes on the corner of the camera... I have tried looking this up in the manual but there is nothing about why this red light flashes. It sucks...

Nikon D40 blurry pictures in dark settings [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nikon D40.. when I try to take photographs in a darker setting, the flash works, but there's a long pause before the picture is taken, and then it turns out blurry and dark. I think I just have it on the standard settings, and I can't find an answer in my guidebook. Do you know what I need...

View more questions Search