Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louisette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Dimplex baseboard heater
    We have a dimplex baseboard electric heater. Double pole, series DTK-DP.
    Installed by an electrician.

We have it to heat the main room always on high, (except at night) we set it lower.

It worked well for a month or so then it started heating not so well. Seems as if when we put it on high it heats as if it is on medium.

We thought it was the thermostat that was defect so we changed it and it worked well for a short while and now is doing the same thing. Only heating as if on medium setting even though we have it on high setting.

I hope someone can solve this problem.
    Thank you!
    Louise

Check out some similar questions!

Dimplex BN2805W31 Baseboard Heater - How do I turn it off? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to forum. I have a Dimplex BN2805W31 Baseboard header with a side mounted "knob" to control the amount of heat being distributed. This particular room is not used so I want to turn this unit off. Note: the rest of the house is heated through a boiler and not connected to the...

Diagrams for dimplex baseboard heater [ 1 Answers ]

We need wiring diagrams for Dimplex baseboard heater model # 6010012300?

Do Dimplex baseboard heaters have fuses? [ 0 Answers ]

The is a section in my home where I have 3 Dimplex baseboard heaters, they worked fine until today when none of the 3 will come on. I did the obvious and checked the circuit breaker to see if it was tripped and it wasn't so I am wondering if these units contain internal fuses that could have...

Dimplex Baseboard Electric Heater Wall Thermostat. [ 2 Answers ]

Thermostat does not shut off heat when set at 0c

Which dimplex thermostat should I use on my 500 w Dimplex baseboard [ 1 Answers ]

Which dimplex thermostat should I use on my 500 w Dimplex baseboard The single pole dtk-sp or the double pole dtk-dp The baseboard is in a bathroom Thank bumzy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.