Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla4050 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:16 AM
    In love with my ex boyfriend but he hates me
    Me and my ex boyfriend broke up but we still liked each other and he still said he loved me then last night I was texting him and he told me he hates me and for me to stay out of his life. I cried all night because his words hurt me so much. I go to school with him so that might make things worse. The main problem is I don't know what I did. Please answer my question Thanks!
    P.s. I'm 13
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 10:23 AM
    You don't know what you did. We don't know what you did. Maybe even HE doesn't know what you did but threw the comment out there for whatever reason--just for something to say, to get a rise out of you, just because he was bored and tired of hearing you ask him if he still loves you.

Start treating him like the ex he is. Be cordial but don't quiz him about how he feels about you.
    Kayla4050 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You don't know what you did. We don't know what you did. Maybe even HE doesn't know what you did but threw the comment out there for whatever reason--just for something to say, to get a rise out of you, just because he was bored and tired of hearing you ask him if he still loves you.

Start treating him like the ex he is. Be cordial but don't quiz him about how he feels about you.
    Thanks I'll try that!
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 16, 2012, 08:27 PM
    I don't think he knows if he loves you or not sweetie. I think his emotions might be a LITTLE confused. That's probably why the reason he broke up with you. Exactly what Wondergirl said they will play with you to just get a reaction out of you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex has bi polar he hates me, after all we went through I love him [ 0 Answers ]

I married the love of my life. Eight years into the marriage I discovered he is bipolar. When he had episodes, he put me through the worse hell possible. I did not divorce him when he was diagnosed with BP. As with many people with bipolar he was in denial and refused to stay on medicine. And, he...

I love a boy he hates me [ 2 Answers ]

I love him but he hates me :( So basically I'm a loser at school and this popular chick and him are in LOVE. I am so pist off because I love him he completely ignores me all the time he thinks I'm weird I'm going to 6th grade middle school and I want to make jy move hwat should I do because I...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

I love him, he hates me. What do I do? [ 22 Answers ]

Me and this guy have dated off and on throughout the past year and a half. I love him to death. We've been through alot: pregnancy (lost the baby), abusive exs, disfunctional families, drugs, drunk, cheating, etc. I love him to death... but we fight SOO MUCH! We get in a fight at least once a...

View more questions Search