Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 16, 2012, 06:11 AM
    College teams LEAVING THE BIG EAST?
    In college basketball they are talking about teams leaving the "Big East".

What does that mean?

And some students interviewed (Marquette University were I live) say an all
    Catholic Schools playing each other?

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend leaving for college after summer. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend will be leaving me behind for college after summer break. He`s a graduate obviously and I`m 16, a sophomore. We have been dating for close to a year now. When we were first dating he used to talk about going off to college like it wasn't that bad. Well of course he was upset about...

My girlfriend wants to break up with me because I am leaving for college next year [ 7 Answers ]

I am a senior in High school and my Girlfriend is 16. We have been dating for about 4 monthes now and fallen in love with each other. But the fact that I will be leaving for college next year (3 hours away or more depending what school I go to) gives us both second thoughts about our relationship....

1 year probation, however I am leaving to go to college in another state soon? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to be charged for a misdomener DUI. First ever offense, first ever DUI. I blew a .17 I live in North Carolina and its tough here I heard, cause everyone that gets busted is for dope or DUIS Here they call the FIRST dui,-DWI I ALREADY have classes, assesments, and when I get...

My boyfriend is leaving for college =[ [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently found out that is got into the University of Maryland-College Park.. which is 3 1/2 hours from where I livee.. we already live 45 min away from each other and we're doing great! But 3 1/2 hours is a much big differnce then 45 min and plus he'll be in college and who knoes...

He's leaving for college [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently decided that he is going to the University of Marland-College Park. Ill be a senior in high school when he starts college in August/September 07'.. and the University of Maryland is 3 1/3hours away from me, we already live 45 min away.. but 3 1/2 is a much bigger differnce! Im...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.