Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyeastwood79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 11:22 PM
    My Facebook Will not load
    Does anyone have any advice for two days I have got error message when trying to go to Facebook I have cleared cache and cookies it says timed out try again Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Why does Facebook not load [ 3 Answers ]

I can not get to my profile at all! Sometimes it will load after awhile but it does't look like it did before! It will just be some words down the left side no friends or any thing.

Facebook does not load [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot access my Facebook account for the past month and it is very frustrating. Message comes up "does not support my network" before I even finish putting in my email address? It was fine before? Not sure what was done to the site that I cannot access from anywhere?

Why does my Facebook does not load? [ 2 Answers ]

For the last two days my FB says "loading..." but it stays like that and does not open. I tried the "recovery to an earlier point in time" but it did not finish as expected. It said that the antivirus was preventing the recovery and prompted me to turn the antivirus off for 15 minutes and try...

Facebook will not load [ 2 Answers ]

After entering email and passsword screen says this page cannot be displayed please help what must I do or install

Facebook Does Not Load [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please! This is what happens and I don't know why! I Type in the Facebook urland click enter: - In internet explorer the bar at the bottom indicating the loading stops about halfway, on a blank page. - In mozilla Firefox it will sometimes load the log in page, so I type in my email addy...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.