Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrme75652 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 08:09 PM
    What can be done with an out of control teen on probation
    There is an out of control teen in Jefferson Co Texas that is a drug user and is on probation. Her PO always threatens to do something about it but never does a thing. Says she must do a felony before she can be put away. Has went as far as drinking bleach to try and cover a drug test. PO found out but did nothing. Cops came and had to hog tie her and PO did nothing. Very disrespectful to her parent and siblings. Always fighting with them. Gets in fights at school. Probation for a teen is a joke. Tries to have fist fights with adults because she knows adults can't touch her. Blood was taken and WEED,PCP,Heroin,Crack and various pills have been found on a blood test at various times. . PO does absolutely nothing. She may be the next crazy person to do a terrible crime as in what happened in Connecticut. And lets not ven see the words "WARNING SIGNS WERE MISSED" on TV
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Go see PO supervisor, they are lying, they can put the teen away for any violation, and take the teen back before the judge.

And of course a adult and beat the >>> out of a teen if the teen attacks them, that is called self defense, I have had to use force against teens before that was gang members.

And when the police are called, why are they not arresting the teen each time, more and more charges. Then don't go bail the teen out. I saw a teen do a year for stealing a pair of tennis shoes.

So if you are the parent it is easy, stop getting them out, and tell the judge to send them away.

If you are not the parent, then most likely it is the parent who keeps getting them out of it
    mrme75652 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Go see PO supervisor, they are lying, they can put the teen away for any violation, and take the teen back before the judge.

And of course a adult and beat the >>> out of a teen if the teen attacks them, that is called self defense, I have had to use force against teens before that was gang members.

And when the police are called, why are they not arresting the teen each time, more and more charges. Then don't go bail the teen out. I saw a teen do a year for stealing a pair of tennis shoes.

So if you are the parent it is easy, stop getting them out, and tell the judge to send them away.

If you are not the parent, then most likely it is the parent who keeps getting them out of it
    Definitely not the parent and you are right. Parent ought to beat h$ll out of her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a teen girl control being horny? [ 22 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old girl and for a long time I have been getting these strong sexual urges. I have masturbated before and it helped some but not a lot, but I am afraid that now that I have a boyfriend and he makes the problem a lot worse... lol that he is going to try sex and I might give in.PLEASE...

I don't know what to do. My teen is our of control and I'm running out of options. [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so last October I was contacted about adopting one teenager, a 14 year old girl, who's mother had recently died of cancer and who's father was arrested a week later for the rape and murder of a teenage girl. From the information I was given, I was expecting an easy and smooth adoption. Was...

My teen daughter is out of control [ 10 Answers ]

I'm at the end of my tether with my 13 yr old daughter. She is out of control she don't like being told no if she doesn't get her own way she will hit out at me and even her young siblings... she has before know broke my arm' hit my across the head causing me to have concussion I just cnt take...

Out of control teen [ 3 Answers ]

My son Joseph is out of control and I need advice and resources. He is verbally abusive to his siblings and me. I don't know how much more I can take. I believe in positive parenting however am ready to stup to his level and abuse him right back. This is not my usual behavior but this is really not...

View more questions Search