Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Key won\'t turn in ignition
    After trying for half an hour to get my key to work, taking it out putting it back in, I remembered that the side door opened when I had the same problem a few days back. I opened and closed the side door with the switch and then the ignition turned. Any suggestions would be helpful. Is this still the ignition going out or some wiring problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Key won't turn in ignition [ 6 Answers ]

I have a dodge caravan 2002 and the key won't turn. It has done this in the past and with a few taps with a rubber mallet, it would work. Now its not working at all! Do I need to replace the key lock cylinder or the ignition switch? I am a single mother of 2 and my ex husband stole and sold my new...

Why a key won't turn in ignition [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1999 jeep grand cherokee I got in my jeep today to leave from school. I got in put the key in the ignition went to turn it over to start it, and it won't turn at all. It will not even let me put the jeep in nutral. I also thought I would check and see if the key would unlock my doors...

My key won't turn in the ignition [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2002 ford windstar. My key will not turn. The steering, brakes, and gear shift are all locked. I have tried turning the wheel back and forth. No luck. I have tried rocking it. No luck. Yesterday a friend bumped hard underneath the steering wheel and finally it cranked. After turning it...

Key won't turn in the ignition [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has a doge colt and the key will not turn in the ignition. We tried turning wheel, checked to make sure it was in gear but it just won't turn, any suggestions?

Key won't turn in ignition [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Toyota Avalon, the key will go in the ignition but won't turn. It usually does after a couple tries. The problem seems to be getting worse and sometimes the key won't come out.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.