Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgan04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Where do I get free or low cost eye exam and glasses in Fort Worth
    I am unemployed and just had an interview where I failed the vision part. It is for a truck driving job. I have never worn glasses. Where can I go for free to very low cost exam and glasses in the Fort worth Texas area?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Contact your local Lyon's Club. They assist with this sort of thing.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Also, please go to the first post in this section where this question has been answered many a time! Hope you find the help that you are looking for. Merry Christmas!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I get free or low cost eye exam and glasses in southeren calif [ 1 Answers ]

I only make 600$ a month for 3 adults to live on , lost my glasse , and have no medical insurance, where can I go in southern calif to get some help, any help at all?

Low cost Eye Exam Inexpensive Glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a low cost eye exam with a prescription, most inexpensive eye exams come with having to purchase glasses. Are there any teaching schools in the New York area?

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the mist of 15 months of fighting for disability. I have had three back surgeries and still can't stand,sit or walk for more than 30 minutes. I need a lot stronger eye glasses and am looking for free assistance here in Oklahoma. Please can you tell me in Okla. Where I can get free eye exam...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is guamgurl12 and my question is how can I get help with free exam and glasses asap.I've already contact my local lion's and they told me that I have to sign paper's and then I would have to wait for 6month and I can't wait for that it's really getting in my way of reading and seeing...

Free eye exam and Glasses [ 1 Answers ]

My Medicare want pay for glasses or eye exams. I see double sometimes. My eyes get tired and pain. Do any one know who would give me assistance with this problem.

View more questions Search