Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awinter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Singer Sowing Machine Appraisal
    We have a working tabletop Singer JA606949 sewing machine. Just sort of became curious as to what the rarity of these things are? Is it of any value?
    awinter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Here is a picture of the machine
    Attached Images

Pelusawoman Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2013, 06:04 PM
    I have seen a few of these at auction. These were not the best Singers ever made, and were not made in the U.S. With perfect adjustments it may sew pretty fair, but it will never compete with the U.S.-made models (i.e. the 201 or 500-series). At auction, it might go for $15 to $60, but worth depends upon what someone is willing to spend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appraisal of Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an estimate on the price of an Antique Singer Sewing Machine. It is a V.S.2 Model made in Kilbowie in 1890. It is in decent condition with the gold leafing well intact. It sits on a cabinet with three drawers on each side and I believe it has all of its original attachments. If you...

Appraisal singer sewing machine G4404896 How much is it worth [ 0 Answers ]

It's a table top, can fold down to a table, Its in very good shape came in house not a basement no rust I don't see the electric wires to plug in? The machine has a knee pedal How does this work

Appraisal singer sewing machine G4404896 How much is it worth [ 0 Answers ]

It's a table top, can fold down to a table, Its in very good shape came in house not a basement no rust

How to get a good appraisal of an antique Singer sewing machine? [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, please excuse me for my bad english as I am not a native english speaker. I found in the attick (clichee I presume) an antique singer sewing machine. Its serial number is 209101. Singer.com dated it to early 1860's if I remember corretly. What I am asking from you is if you know how,...

Singer Sewing Machine Appraisal? [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a Singer Sewing Machine. I would like to know a little more about the value of this item if possible. I have found out it was manufactured in 1941 in Scotland. It has its original wooden carrying case with it and is in good condition (A few minor scratches and dents) I do...

View more questions Search