Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmad_agri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Mouse glue and yellow sticky card glue
    Is the glue which is used in mouse glue the same as the one in yellow sticky cards?
    If they are not the same what are the names and molecular formulas?

Check out some similar questions!

Carpentry/Woodworking... Removing silicone glue and wood glue [ 21 Answers ]

My apologies if this is not the correct forums. I couldn't find a carpentry or woodworking forums. Feel free to point me there. I have a Leslie speaker cabinet I am refinishing. It is plywood with veneer. Someone has glued a bunch of boards inside the cabinet that are in the way and blocking the...

Carpentry/Woodworking... Removing silicone glue and wood glue [ 5 Answers ]

My apologies if this is not the correct forums. I couldn't find a carpentry or woodworking forums. Feel free to point me there. I have a Leslie speaker cabinet I am refinishing. It is plywood with veneer. Someone has glued a bunch of boards inside the cabinet that are in the way and blocking...

What glue would you use to glue copper to mdf [ 2 Answers ]

We want to Glue Copper to MDF

White to yellowish vaginal discharge, it's sticky like glue. What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

Had a surgery a month ago (post coital cervix laceration), May 1 to be exact. Had three stitches inside. I'm done with my medications. My doctor said the healing was good. I don't feel pain or anything. I'm now working. I just had my period. But before my period I notice my vaginal discharge is...

Take off glue or sticky stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'm in the right category but here goes. I just took off large decals off my truck. How do I get the sticky glue type stuff off that was under the decals. I hope someone can help me. THANKS Billy Boy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.