Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Jan 4, 2013, 10:14 AM
    You might consider switching to a hypoallergenic soap. Search the internet, and you will find many websites, like this one: Hypoallergenic Soaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery [ 3 Answers ]

We have what looks a lot like a T675 single lever rotating shower valve, fairly old. We're having problems with water pressure when we turn it to hot, and are trying to remove the valve to fix it, but can not get it off! We see a small hole underneath the valve but no screw or anything. What...

Mystery [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie. About a college age photography student a boy whose family is wealthy. He falls in love with a mysterious but pretty girl. Who turns out to be a fugitive thief who tries stealing millions in money. At the end an FBI Agent or U.S. Marshall is questioning the guy about...

Mystery 3/25/09 [ 7 Answers ]

Mystery bug [ 4 Answers ]

We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty...

View more questions Search