Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bug sufferer Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Month ago. Which is why I'm off sick in the first place

Dec 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
    I didn't ask for parenting advice if I had I would have put it in a question.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 15, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug sufferer View Post
    I didnt ask for parenting advice if I had I would of put it in a question.
    You have been suffering with these bugs for weeks. Yes, I have children and I have been so poor that I ironed clothes for my neighbors to pay for food. I suggested you take the bugs to an exterminator for help. If they can identify the bug, that would be a great help. Being able to be with your child should be your top priority.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 15, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Can I just add as well this is having a really negative impact on my whole life my daughter whose 4 lives with her father and I'm not even having her here at weekends now because I'm worried whatever they are she'll catch and take to back to her father's I am still seeing her but dont even have cuddles now in case she gets them. :-( Its having a knock on effect on my whole life.
    Do you remember writing this?

Dec 15, 2012, 11:10 PM
    Yes? Your point being?

Dec 15, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Where did I ask for parenting advice? I was saying how much I need to sort this issue. U aren't seriously a teacher you have such a bad attitude. Did you not get the message wher I said my son died. Nt aftr sympathy but yud have to be a sick individual to carry this on

Dec 15, 2012, 11:21 PM
    I don't see why I would pay for an exterminator either if it's a medical issue. Where do I get this money from a bnk loan? So I'd get a bnk loan pay for an exterminator only for him to say go to the doctors. They live on us nt maybe in the house as wel but there on me. An exterminator won't treat me.

Dec 15, 2012, 11:32 PM
    There is a line you don't cross if your seriously a teacher you should know unless a parent asks for advice you don't judge there parenting maybe suggest a different approach. I can't believe anyone would eveb dare to say to someone isn't your relationship with your daughter important. It's a disgusting disgraceful question. Only an extremely weird twisted or sick person would not be bothered about a relationship with their child their flesh and blood. It is th worst feeling in the world to not have your child in your arms, however if by being within close proximatey to them could have a negative effect on her health I would NEVER jeopardise her health that would be selfish of me. Why would I wast money on an exterminator when it is 80 per cenr likely to be a medical problem!!
    pinkxeniuz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 05:17 PM
    It's really annoying..
    Clean the entire house so it won't increase the damage to your family member skin.
    Or you can try some bed bug exterminators that will help you to prevent bugs.

Dec 22, 2012, 04:04 AM
    Does anyone know what they could be though? X

Dec 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
    I'm starting to give up I persuaded my doctor to give me some medication and he prescribed me and my partner lyclear. We put it all over us, bathed first thing in morning changed bed sheets, hoovered with a carpet cleaner turned the bedroom upside down hunting and were still itching! To add to the mystery the bugs fly but there so tiny you can just see a flutter. I am finding black specs, clear extremely tiny crystal looking specs, and the very small seed looking or tobbacco apperearing things. Any ideas?

Dec 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Can I just add that while the solution was on the itching did stop but by the evening they were back!

Dec 24, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Also if anyone could give me info on what the exterminators actually do it would be appreciated me and my partner are starting to face the fact its our only option left but if we can hardly see them how is an exterminator going to. I showed the 'seedy' things to my doctor and he was baffled said he had no idea!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Has a university or college bug guy or a pharmacist seen samples?

Dec 24, 2012, 01:10 PM
    I phoned the college and they said they couldn't do it. I thought they wouldn't. If it was a university I think they would have.

Dec 24, 2012, 01:11 PM
    No haven't tried a pharmacist but I will give it a go, but if my doctor doesn't know I'm not holding much hope for a pharmacist.

Dec 24, 2012, 01:23 PM
    I've looked eveywhere on the internet but can't find any pics that look like this small non moving seedy thing. I'm wondering if it's a horse parasite because I'm sure it was after my friend came who works with horses but then again she has a cat as well, but I have no pets.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 01:42 PM
    I've had cats for years and never experienced such a bug. Have you followed up with horse owners or even a vet?
    Cybercake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 06:19 PM
    I really dont know what to do I was going to have my daughters at my mothers bt she'd worried if it scabies someone will catch it. X
    Sounds like scabies to me. I caught it from a nice motel room... miserable for weeks. Good luck.
    Cybercake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybercake View Post
    Sounds like scabies to me. I caught it from a nice motel room...miserable for weeks. Good luck.
    Sorry, I noticed a sticky, spider web type mess in my vacuum . It made me think the darn stuff was airborne.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery [ 3 Answers ]

We have what looks a lot like a T675 single lever rotating shower valve, fairly old. We're having problems with water pressure when we turn it to hot, and are trying to remove the valve to fix it, but can not get it off! We see a small hole underneath the valve but no screw or anything. What...

Mystery [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie. About a college age photography student a boy whose family is wealthy. He falls in love with a mysterious but pretty girl. Who turns out to be a fugitive thief who tries stealing millions in money. At the end an FBI Agent or U.S. Marshall is questioning the guy about...

Mystery 3/25/09 [ 7 Answers ]

Mystery bug [ 4 Answers ]

We have a bug that keeps showing up. I have searched bug sites but I cannot figure out what it is, or where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them They are 6 legged, cream/tan, with antenna. They are about a 1/2 inch long and usually just sit on the wall or ceiling, but they can go pretty...

View more questions Search