Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemeella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Early \'90\'s end of the world movie about aliens bombing the earth
    Looking for an end of the world movie from the early '90's or '80's that portrays the story through real-ish looking reporting of contact with aliens who end up carpeting the world with bombs at the end, I think after we try to nuke them. The whole movie from what I recall is shown as a broadcast, I think this may have been a made for TV movie on CBS?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Without Warning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of sci-fi movie aliens want all the black people on earth [ 1 Answers ]

Movie Early 80's Where Aliens come to earth in Giant space ships they offer the people of earth a cure for all illness and clean the earth of all garbage and pollution in exchange the aliens want all the black people on earth they have a world wide telephone vote and the world voted the blacks off...

Foreign movie with a meteor destroying earth at the end [ 1 Answers ]

A meteor heading to destroy earth. A grandmother and her son trying to protect her grandchildren from a murderer. The murderer is looking to take revenge on the children's father who put the murderer in prison with his testimony. He kills the grandmother and one of the children. The uncle goes...

End of the world movie title? Early to mid 80's [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is making us all crazy in search of a movie we watched years ago. From what I can remember it was like the end of the world, maybe somekind of toxins in the air? The mom- who I think was the same actress from the movie Cujo and maybe E.T. when one of her children, a young son, dies she...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

View more questions Search