Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    att16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Does he like me or is he being friendly?
    I like a boy a lot lol he goes to my youth group and he does
    Treat me different from other girls. When he is around other girls he will act normal and he seems very comfortable.
    But when he gets around me he gets quite and he can't look at me sometimes when we are talking. I do catch him starring at me sometimes. His parents are really strict and he can't date until he's 21. Which is perfectly fine with me. And he also stands close to me and when he sees me talking in a group of people... He will come over and try getting into the conversation. Does he like me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 09:22 AM
    How old are the both of you? If you are OK with his parents not letting him date until he's 21, I assume you are both really young.
    He may just be discovering girls and likes you. Be his friend, That is all you guys are ready for.
    Cookie Jar Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Yeah he DEFINITELY likes you. In what way though its hard to say. He could just like you as a friend. However, if you're really pretty, he probably has a crush on you. You need to read guys body language. There's a guy at my youth group who really likes me, but he doesn't talk to me as much as the guy who I'm good friends with cause he's shy. He shows all the usual signs that he likes you. The question is whether you like him back.
    veigadis Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Yeah he deffently likes you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me or is he just trying to be friendly [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy in my biology lab class about two weeks ago. He became my new lab partner because his original seat got taken. He introduced himself to me and we have occasionally talked since. He seems like a social, friendly guy. I'm not sure if he's trying to make moves on me or not though. ...

How to become more friendly? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a kind of shy person, I usually like to listen more than talk, but when I start talking you can hardly stop me. I have only two good friends and I'm happy I have them, but I would like to become more friendly so that I can make friends easier. I don't mean that I would leave my bestfriends in...

Does he like me or just friendly [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy in shop ( he was a Volunteer) anyway he noticed me right away when walked in he came over and asked if I had been to the concert was wearing a band t shirt)h esaid he was there anyway we spoke for a while I saw him again the other day he came right over talking asking if I had been...

Friendly Boss, or Something More? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going on twenty and he's thirty. He's single, never married, not a complete bum, and not gay. He's one of my ten managers, and is the last hired, therefore, he's at the bottom as far as rank. I've known him for a year, we have become close. However, he's sociable and flirty, hence my dilmma. I...

View more questions Search