Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lhorne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Military service
    My son is just now 20 years old. He has been convicted of domestic battery on me. He is living back at home. Can he join any branch of the military since he was convicted so young (18)?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 13, 2012, 10:57 PM
    I don't believe he can join with a criminal conviction. You can contact a recruiter in your area to get the accurate information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Past Military Service? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I verify an applicant's claim to past military service?

Military Service [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm new to this board and thought I would just ask your advice if that's OK? I'm currently 20 years old and I have had enough with civilian life, I need something more and have decided to join the British Royal Marines as a standard commando, I've thought a lot about it and I don't care...

Can I ask to get off probation for military service [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm on summary probation in my county for DUI. Is there anyway to ask court to terminate it for military service??

51 year old Greek with a US green card no military service, can I travel to Greece [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 51 year old Greek citizen with a US green card, I've lived in the United States for 38 years. I've been told by a relative who recently travelled to Greece that, if I ever travel to Greece upon arrival I will be obligated to pay a fine of $3,000US dollars and serve 40 days in the military. ...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search