Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jentralala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Can't remember the artist, but remember a few song names/music videos. Help?
    I know it was a boy band and they had like one big hit on the radio, but after that nothing really. The main singer had like platinum blond hair. The music video to their popular song had them taking a bunch of girls to party in a convenience store because they couldn't get into the club or something like that. Another of their songs was called 'friday' I think, and they had another about a chick with a bubble butt. Weird I know.

Anyone out there who can help?

Check out some similar questions!

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

Music videos I can't remember it's song?? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember two girl they are shoplifter and driving a yellow american muscle car. And there is a handsome policeman who try to catch girls.. one of these girls speak with police radio in her car.

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

I remember the music video but not the artist/song name, help? [ 0 Answers ]

The video is a girl singing, playing piano for part of it as wax from tons of candles drip all over and the house slowly catches on fire until at the end the whole place is burning. (I think she is sitting outside it on a hay bale while this is happening.) It is really annoying me that I can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.