Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daviesp2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 12:39 PM
    My ex and I are still in love ?
    Me and my ex split up 8 years ago and she started dating someone a little after, any way she is still with him now but we have met up and had sex a few times over the years. About 4 months ago we met up and have having an affair ever since , we have fell in love with each other but she has just decided to she wants 2 stay with him because she has been for 8 years an he deserves 1 last go. She says she loves him but not like she loves me - he has been nice to her an they have a nice life together. She says if she wasn't with someone we would be together - she is totally in love with me but can't walk out on another relationship when the going gets tough. When I've questioned her she said she can't carry on with 2 lives and it would be easier to leave me than him. She says she's so confused!!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Cheating? I will never get people who cheat. If she is willing to cheat with you she would be willing to cheat on you.

Seriously can't you find someone new? I would never be in that type of relationship. Who wants to be second fiddle? She is going back to him and having sex with him. How does that sit with you?

Cheating!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 04:56 PM
    100% agree with Oliver. Tried to one-up that post, but I was denied.

You need to understand that she is your ex for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviesp2
    she wants 2 stay with him because she has been for 8 years an he deserves 1 last go
    He deserves a new girlfriend. There are no excuses for cheating. And like Oliver already pointed out, if you date her, she is likely to cheat on you once "the going gets tough".
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
    She is so confused? I think she is not confused, but is "playing the field", having sex and it means nothing to her. I really think you would be much happier looking around for someone else. Remember, a good relationship must have trust, respect, and a willingness to talk about anything. You will find someone; but you have to start looking first. I do with you the best, and Merry Christmas.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg View Post
    She is so confused? I think she is not confused, but is "playing the field", having sex and it means nothing to her. I really think you would be much happier looking around for someone else. Remember, a good relationship must have trust, respect, and a willingness to talk about anything. You will find someone; but you have to start looking first. I do with you the best, and Merry Christmas.
    That is a good point. Sex is more than just the physical. A relationship is more than just saying "She's my girlfriend." It is the connection, the love, the trust, etc. If you are going to cheat, get out of the relationship first.

I know it is naïve for me to say I don't get cheating but honestly I don't get it. If I ever cheated on my significant other I couldn't live with myself.

Cheating - UGH!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search