Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idontsmoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Hair follicle test?
    I am an extremely infrequent weed smoker. I have an upcoming hair test within the next week or so. The last time I smoked was November 9th, which I took about 8 hits of good. Prior to that, I smoke very little, and none within the previous month. However, I have been in a car with people as they smoked, though I didn't partake. Will I pass?

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 3 Answers ]

Will I pass a hair follicle test? I smoked on August 24 for the first time in 18 years. I took 3 hits off a joint. I now have an opportunity for a job that requires a hair follicle test. The test will probably be the week of October 1st. There is not chance of postponing the date. Any help...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test for little use [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so worried about the hair follicle test I just took. I went in thinking it was a urine test, which I would have passed easily, but it ended up being a hair follicle test. They cut a ton of my hair off & I just smoked marijuana exactly 2 weeks ago, then 1 other time about 3 weeks ago, & another...

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Going to keep this short and sweet. Over the last month (June) I smoked twice in a 4 day period. (June 22-26) I have a hair test in roughly four/five weeks. I rarely smoke and the most recent time prior to this month was in February. I have a fairly quick metabolism and work out on a...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.