Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PKS20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 07:34 AM
    The Grant Process!
    Hi,

I am interested in learning how to go about the grant process?
    What are the key things I need to submit when presenting a grant idea?
    Also, do you know of any places offering grants to small businesses? Minorities? Women? And faith-based grants?

Thank you for all your help!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 07:40 AM
    There are all kinds of grants out there. Grant.gov is one place to start. From what I have seen you need someone experienced filling out the grant paperwork. Getting a grant is a highly competitive tasks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process [ 7 Answers ]

June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process to Silica Labs, Inc. In return, she has received $500,000 in cash and, based on its value on the sale date, $200,000 in common stock in Silica Labs. The stock is forecasted to double in market value over the...

Grant received not to be shown as grant [ 4 Answers ]

We have received a grant but we don't want to show that as grant in our financial statements, what are the other options available?

OSAP grant collection process [ 1 Answers ]

In the school year of 1989-90, my wife received an OSAP study grant of $755. A few months ago we received a reassessment adjustment to $60 (they determined it was a grant overpayment) and that she now owes $695 difference ! How can they reassess 17 years later? I find this preposterous, and...

View more questions Search