Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aasim354 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 04:16 AM
    Does the mixing of egg and milk in multani mitti will help in making my skine fair
    Does mixing of egg and milk in multani mitti will help in making my skin fair please give sum suggestion please
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 13, 2012, 05:04 AM
    No, the egg yolk and milk fat just soften the skin.
    All products that claim to lighten skin do damage, so moisturizers help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought neoprosone with VIT C and am mixing it with fair&white body clearing milk, [ 2 Answers ]

For now my skin tone is light brown and trying to get very fair, so I have use diana stalder whitening kit and so - white brightening skin perfector lotion and both didn't work for me, so am trying the neoprosone with vit c and fair & white body clearing milk with maxi-white whitening serum...

Is fair and white clearing milk a lightening lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Is fair and a white clearing milk a lighting lotian and does it work

Egg and milk [ 2 Answers ]

This Ask Me is rubbish they don't even know anything about food for dogs e.g. egg and milk, Has anyone got any ideas or ticks to improve this in anyway Cya! Laters! Bye! From Niamh and Vicki xxooxxoo

Mixing Fashion Fair, Alpha Hydroxy Cream, and Viatmin E Lotion. [ 4 Answers ]

So my skin has finally recovered from using Body Clear. Ew. I knew I shouldn't have used it. My skin usually doesn't take well to Hydroquinone contents. So after my skin was restored out of that crackly dry and DARK phase, I've started back on Fashion Fair again to get my complexion back. I...

Mixing unsalted butter in milk [ 7 Answers ]

Hi guys, Did the heading grab your attention? Now that I have it here's my question. (For those of you who are attempting to lose weight, don't try this at home.) I lost 20 pounds and 4 inches off my waist line in two months. Sound like a winner? Not when you're 80 years old and weighed 145 to...

View more questions Search