Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milkmanswife4 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Film search by description
    I am looking for the title of a movie. It was a Hallmark movie that we watched in 2008. It was about an Irish family that always burned the yulelog because that was Christmas tradition. The woman was very sick and had to live in a separate sterile room away from everyone else. The woman died from her disease right before Christmas. Her husband no longer wanted to celebrate Christmas because of this. His wife came to him in a vision and all of his children came out and slept with him in the barn. When he woke he was happy for Christmas.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Film search by description [ 0 Answers ]

Cowboy is trapped in log cabin by bandits, there is a short shoot out then cabin is set on fire, cowboy hides in metal box in ground and escapes after fire is out, then (I think) hunts down his asailants.

Old movie search by description? [ 3 Answers ]

A very old Black, African River Queen and tribe captures victims.The Queen drinks the blood of her victims. Whenshe drinks of their blood her youth is restored, and sh does this repeatedly. In order to keep her youth, she must do this again or else she becomes old again.

Film search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Am looking for 80's movie featuring liam neason,julia roberts and mouch phylips

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

I believe that this was a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese film. No more than 7 years old. The film is about a young 10 or 11 year old boy who is sent by his single mom to stay with his elderly grandmother(mom's mother) for the summer. The grandmother cannot speak, and they start badly, virtually...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.