Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Destenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Im 17 and I have blood today and m'y blood pressure was 150/95
    Im 17 and I have blood today and m'y blood pressure was 150/95 and after they Took m'y blood it went down to 135/85 what do I do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 12, 2012, 02:05 PM
    What did THEY say? Are you at all overweight? Do you eat a lot of junk food and fried food? Do you have a family history of HBP or heart disease?

Dec 12, 2012, 06:30 PM
    That my blood pressure is to high for my age and I need go to the doctors right away and I went to school and I'm in college and I'm in culinary so I was cooking n I passed out , no They didn't tell me I'm over weight , I don't get junk food and I might eat fried food once every 3 weeks and I don't get a lot of sleep

Dec 12, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    What did THEY say? Are you at all overweight? Do you eat a lot of junk food and fried food? Do you have a family history of HBP or heart disease?
    No family history of hbp or heart disease only kidney and cancer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had one period 4 yrs ago today I found a bit of sticky blood [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 17 and I had 2 periods 4 years ago which were really heavy and then they stopped I've had scans and ultrasounds to see what's going on but they said I am fine down there it could be bacuse of my weight as I was classed really over weight so recently I have began to loose weight then...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

I have had brown blood for two days and today nothing [ 1 Answers ]

I have had brown blood for two days and today been the third day its stop what is this

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

View more questions Search