Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 01:22 PM
    We're the last people to see 12/12/12?
    As of today we are the last people of this generation to see the month,date and year are the same until another hundred years which none of us will be living by that time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2012, 01:59 PM
    And? What is your question?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Yes, and? This is in the Education forum, distance learning sub category. What's your question? >moved, but holler if a different board is more appropriate<
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 12, 2012, 05:08 PM
    What about the 2 and the 0? I'd be more impressed with the next sequence that includes the entire year: 2/1/2121 and then 2/2/2222.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are people in the program allowed to have cell phones to harass other people [ 29 Answers ]

Are people that are in the program allowed to have a cell phone to harass and threaten innocent people

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

View more questions Search