Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horatio2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Looking for 1960's construction toy
    I received a Christmas present sometime in the mid-1960's, and each Christmas I try to track one down. It had a plastic mat that you spread out on a table, which depicted the layout of a small village, or neighborhood. Roads and intersections, grassy areas, etc. You snapped plastic buildings together, arranging them on the mat to create a "city" or "residential area". I don't remember it having commercial buildings, but it might have. It had road signs, and street lights, and plastic vehicles that you "drove" on the street. One of the houses, a ranch-style, has survived, but no it has no markings identifying the company or manufacturer. I wish I could remember more, but that's about the best description I can come up with - other than I remember playing with it hours on end. Does anyone remember something like this?

Check out some similar questions!

Square Plastic Building Toy from 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a building toy, I think it may have been an Avon toy. Red and blue plastic squares with flanges on the edges. White square pegs with grooves on all four sides. The pegs are used to join the squares by sliding the square into a groove. I think there were wheels, too. Thanks!

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.