Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavi28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 07:48 AM
    How to find telephonic interview results
    Hi guys Today evening at 6'O Clock I got an expected interview call and the guy on the otherside introduce himself as an interviewer from a big mnc and started asking questions technically. I am not quite sure how it went, but I am hoping for the best. Nearing the end of the call, the interviewer asked me if I had any questions. I asked that in which part I have to improve technically. For that he mentioned few things and told me to view some topics. And finally he asked me am I interested in contract job. I said Yes.. and the conversation ends... Can you guys tell me what would be the result..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2012, 10:48 AM
    You wait a week or two and call them back... or you wait until they call you. There is no other way to know for sure other than they will be interviewing other people as well. THey may offer it to anyone or to no one...

As for a contract job.. you are going to have to write a proposal to them defining what you are asking and under what terms and what your area of responsibilities are... you will be responsible for all your own benifites, taxes etc... basically you would be working for yourself so no paid vacation or paid sick leave... you get paid for the work you do and nothing more.

In the USA we call that a 1099 contractor. Depending on the work you do... you might want to give consideration to get a business license and incorporate as a Chapter S corporation to reasons of Liability and taxes... (assuming you are in the USA)
    kavi28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 04:30 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I have been called for the second round of face to face interview.. not sure how its going to be...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if telephonic time isn't even? [ 2 Answers ]

My problem is my daughter's dad and his mom calls my house each speaking 30 minutes a piece to make the 60 minutes the father is allowed to speak to her at our home. I call her at his mom's house and they give me a few minutes and then have her to hang up the phone. I know the guidelines we're...

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Your take on the results of my phone interview [ 5 Answers ]

I had a phone interview for a job on Friday. I am not quite sure how it went, but I am hoping for the best. The interviewer did say at the very beginning of the call that they received a lot of responses, so there is definitely competition!! Nearing the end of the call, the interviewer...

Telephonic ethics [ 7 Answers ]

Hi this is rohit , I want some tips ( telephonic ethics ) to master telemarketing .I want to know about dos and donts on a phone call

View more questions Search