Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferretownerof5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Birtch Control
    Ok I was seen on March 2nd and I was told to start using birtch controle on Sun. I did that. Hubby and I had unprotect sex a week later is there a chance that I could have gotten pregnant. Before I didn't have a reg cycle and in Feb I was bleeding off and on for a month. I just starting spotting today I stopped taking the pill 3 days ago not knowing if I could be pregnant. Please help me
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2007, 09:31 PM
    There could very well be a possibility you are, from what I've been told from doctors it takes 3 months for because to become I guess active in your system, although you can still get pregnant even if you've been on the pill for years, living proof right here. You should go back and see your doctor. Goodluck

Also you should wait to take the pill until the first Sunday AFTER your period not start it in the middle of a cycle
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Its possible that you are pregnant, but it is also possible that its just the pill throwing your system a bit off course until the hormones regulate, and your body gets use to being on the pill. Depending on when you expect your period, you could take an hpt, or you can just get a blood test done. Either way, I would suggest that you talk to your doctor about it. Good luck, best wishes
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 15, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I agree with the others but could I add, that the pill is not 100% safe. If you think you may be pregnant, take a test in 1 weeks time using the first urine you pass when you wake up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Out of control at daycare [ 8 Answers ]

I work at a daycare and my class is k-5th grade. I have one child in my class that is absolutely out of control. We have tried everything. She hits, she steals, she won't ever be quiet during lessons or quiet time and she purposely tries to aggrevate the other kids. Now she thinks it's funny to...

Out of control 24 yr old. [ 4 Answers ]

I am a parent of a 24 yr old daughter who has been out of control since she was in 8th grade. We have tried everything possible to get her on the right track and nothing we do or say helps her. Within the last 4 years she has cost us about $10,000 or more. First of all she started dating a guy...

Dream control I can [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean for me that I can control my dreams. I would like to use it I think it is a gift. And what way cold I ues it 4 good I know I have it 4 something but 4 what:cool:

Control issuses [ 8 Answers ]

I'm starting to think my boyfriend is trying to control me even though he's ill(anixity and depression and I'm starting to think OCD) now can I get him to break the cycle? Or even try to get him to realise what he's doing to us and me damn it!

View more questions Search