Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clarisa1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Humans who lived in Abydos, lived under the Goa’uld law...
    What type of fallacy is this? For example: Fallacy of negating the antecedent or fallacy of guilt by association
    Clarisa1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Philosophy question
    Humans who lived in Abydos, lived under the Goa’uld law and under that law Klorel was only taking his property

Identify the argument please!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 01:42 PM
    It's your job to identify the argument. Write what you've come up with and we'll let you know if you're on the right track, but we won't do your homework for you, that's against the rules of this site.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 11, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Other than the fact this is a work of fiction, of course ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Other than the fact this is a work of fiction, of course ;)
    Oh sure, point out the obvious. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bro-in-law owned 40 ac. Of land we have lived on the land for 5 yrs, can the heirs [ 1 Answers ]

-my brother-in-law ask my husband and I to move onto his land with him. He has died and left no will. The land goes to his kids. The question is can they make us move off the land even though we were to live there as long as we wanted to.

I lived in NY and NJ and Texas, I lived in Texas for longest period. More background: [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have several questions regarding how taxes were taken out of my paycheck. First some background: A) I lived in NYC from July 14 - October 5 (Just short of 3 Months) B) I lived Jersey City, NJ from October 5 - November 7 (1 Month) C) I lived in Fishkill, NY from November 7 -...

Lived in NJ for 7 months, lived in PA for 5 months - What taxes should I file? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having some issues with this. In 2008 I lived in Jersey for 7 months, lived in PA for the other 5 months and have ALWAYS worked in Jersey. What forms should I file? I filed PA already and NJ Resident for those 7 months. Do I have to do a NJNR for the other 5 months?

Lived and worked in NY, lived in NJ worked in NY in 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

I know I should probably get an accountant for my takes this year, but I figured I would ask. For the first part of the year I lived and worked in NYC until August when I had an apartment in both NYC and NJ :( . Then for the rest of the year I lived in NJ and worked in NYC. I also started paying on...

View more questions Search