Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    astroboiee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Ask a paleontologist
    Where can you find fossils of a denedtze?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Is your spelling of that incorrect?
    astroboiee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Is your spelling of that incorrect?
    Hi wondergirl thank you for your reply.
    The spelling was incorrect. The spelling is Dnedtze. I purchased a fossil fish head with both jaws and teeth. I would like to know where it came from and if the name is correct. As much as you know would be helpful. I have attached a picture of it for you.
    Thank you again
    Robert
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a paleontologist [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is writing a paper on the coudimundi and she feels certain that it was alive during the Jurasic period and ate TRex eggs yet she can not find any information that confirm this. Do you know the history of the cute little coudimundi? Did it have ansesters who new and ate the eggs of...

Ask the paleontologist [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have something that looks like a tooth. How do I tell if it is a tooth, claw or spik of some sort? Does the inside of each of these look different? What I have has a clear pattern of a pinwheel, lines running from the middle out, very tightly packed. It is about 3 inches long and about an...

Quick questions for a paleontologist! [ 0 Answers ]

Q. How many years of experience do you have in this career? Q. Is there a lot o field work involved in this job? Q. Is it competitive/ difficult to become a Paleontologist? Q. How stable is the job of a Paleontologist?

Ask a paleontologist [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Here is my question: Are the hind legs and feet of a crocodile similar to those of a chicken.. . And is the similarity one way that paleontologists relate the crocodile and the chicken to the dinosaurs (T-rex to be specific)? In other words, if a crocodile were somehow able to stand on...

View more questions Search