Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 11, 2012, 10:19 AM
    For teens trying to impress their crush
    This is from a teen who has been through a lot of different relationships and doesn't want you to go through all the same pains I have.

Every boy and girl has a crush. Don't try to deny it because it's true. Your friends say to try to impress the guy or girl you like. no... big N.O. When you do that, that person doesn't know the real you. And sometimes when you try and impress SO LONG you think that you are that person, but deep down... you really aren't. Sometimes when you play an act, you become the character you are acting to be. YES THAT DOES HAPPEN, every day it happens. BACK TO THE POINT. Even though it hurts not to have that person close in your life, as in like boyfriend or girlfriend close... sometimes it's for the better. Not all your dream crushes are for you. When you find someone that is like you and have the same interests you two can fight over the TINIEST things. Sometimes those TINIEST things can RUIN your relationship or damage it. Get to know that person and let them get to know the REAL you, then it will go much easier. I'm not saying they will fall in love with you or you will end up together. But in the long run it is easier, because then the true person that is meant for you might come along one day and you guys will just CLICK TOGETHER.

Here's the key to a sweet relationship --

All relationships have their flaws, but love lets you look past that, everyone knows. I've been told that there are different parts of a relationship. You got EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, and SPIRITUAL. But for now I am going to work on the bigger two, EMOTIONAL and PHYSICAL.

EMOTIONAL--you can understand your partner's feelings and why the way they act. It like being telepathic. Say, your love is upset but you don't know why, but you understand their boundaries even though they haven't told you them. It's like you're inside their BODY and MIND.

Emotionally SUPPORT each other. Don't try to change the way they act. Ask them politely BUT that doesn't mean they will act like that for a long time, or they might. It just depends on if they want to change themselves. YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. Because maybe your love is thinking, "They don't like who am and who I want to be" if you try to change them. That will most likely will drive your partner away.

PHYSICAL side of the relationship... each relationship, whether they show it or not, has a spark to it. People in their 20's up to their 80's and older experience that spark. But teens more likely think that physically touching each other in some ways is part of a relationship. Well... in a way it is, BUT IT IS FOR WHEN YOU ARE OOOOLLLLDDDDEERRRR! Read me? One step goes to another. First it is holding hands, then it goes to cuddling on the couch, then silent "play time" in bed. See what happens. It should STOP at cuddling on the couch.. UNDER SEPARATE BLANKETS AND HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS. I am NOT trying to be like your parents and nag at you. No... I have experience in this. It just gets worse and worse and worse if the relationship is ALL PHYSICAL. It is okay to have a little physical but not to the point of going in the bedroom.

HAVE FUN WHEN YOU CAN. Teens yes, we think it is more fun when it is dirty fun... well... it hurts when you play dirty over and over... because then, that's all it is about. Then love leaves and temptations move right in.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 10:46 AM
    Good going!

Dec 11, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Hm?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
    I was simply applauding what you said

Dec 11, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Oh thank you :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
    I do have to ask, do you have a question, or is this a proclamation?

If it's not a question, it's better placed in the chat forum.

Let me know, I can ask the mods to move it. :)

Dec 11, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I do not mind where you put it... I just want teens to be able to see it. I tired of seeing them hurt because they don't know what to do. I still don't know what to do sometimes... but I can help with the things I have went thro, and I can relate to them cause today's schools and the drama... oh my lord...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 07:06 PM
    I was thinking of making it a sticky.

Dec 11, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Like I said, I don't mind. Just as long as they can see it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I impress him? [ 7 Answers ]

Is the best way to impress a guy to ignore him and act independent or to talk to him and be friendly? :confused:

How to impress husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hai this is pooja sri I am new couple but my husband always thinking their friends in the mid night also he talking with his friend this is irrtating me how can I impressed him please tell me a good solution

How to impress my ex? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have been broke up with my ex for 3 months now and she, a couple of weeks ago declared that she loves me still and had made a mistake breaking up with me... she has been on holiday since and we are going to meet up and 'talk' about us and everything. She had a fling with another...

Impress my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Give me tips to impress my Girl

View more questions Search