Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbabyred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 10:11 AM
    What do I do if my boyfriend keeps lying?
    Well I've been with this boy for 11 months now. We would have made 12 this month, but all he do is lie, lie, lie and I'm fed up with it.

He tells me all kind of lies, but somehow I peep everything. I now know how he really fills he inboxes of girls on FB, and be like what's good? Do they want to be his girlfriend?

I've played a prank on him and found out the truth but now were not talking but I can't stop loving him so what should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 11:40 AM
    You keep the liar out of your life and give your heart time to heal from this whole thing. That's what you do, and realize it will take a lot of time and work on your part to get over the mistake of giving your heart to a lying fool who doesn't deserve your love, or know what to do with it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I totally agree with talaniman. Why would you stay with a liar?

Also if you are to the point that you need to play pranks on him then what does that tell you about the state/health of your relationship? Let him move on to lying to the next girl.
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Dec 13, 2012, 07:12 AM
    As the poster above me said, it is wise to keep liars out from your life. Having a boyfriend/girlfriend means you sharing your happiness with them, I wouldn't recommend sharing happiness to a liars so forget about him and move on, you deserve a better person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to refile a current assessment lien for a lien that was filed in 2009? [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the collection process with a resident and have previously filed a lien in 2009. We are about to move forward with litigation, so I was curious if we needed to file a new lien with an updated total to more accurately reflect the amount due at this point. We are located in TN.

A lien was placed against me on property I was renting it is an IRS lien and I have h [ 1 Answers ]

The IRS filed liens for my delinquent taxes on properties where I was only renting.I had no ownership in any of thses properties.Do the liens remain IRS and recorder of deeds blamed each other when I tried to have the liens removed

Lien from landlord who says I did not pay rent... now I have a lien... not true [ 6 Answers ]

I was living in Spanish Harlem in NY... I moved out of my apartment... which was paid in full. Four years later I am sent a letter stating I owed them $3000. I was shocked. I spoke to their lawyer who's assistant was really rude and unhelpful.. I had sent them a letter saying I wanted to...

I have a lien on my ex-husbands house and properties. Do I have to renew the lien? [ 3 Answers ]

I put a lien on my ex-husbands house and property for the back child support that he owes me.I have been told that I have to go to the courthouse and renew that lien ever so many years. Is this true and how often if it is true.We both live in Tennessee.

Meaning of 1st lien and 2nd lien in BG [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Expert, What is the meaning of 1st lien and 2nd lien in relation to BG? Thank you! emngara

View more questions Search