Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 11, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Poem of d-day final draft
    Okay I got my limit that I need to have which is 10 lines. I got it but I don't know if it good enough for my teacher (he is very picky) and I would like some opinions :)

D-Day Tragedy
    On June 6, 1944….Bombs rain down from the sky, while cries are heard by the ears of those still fighting.
    After crying “Mom! Mommy! Mommy!” silence takes over their cries as their eyes are closed shut into deep sleep.
    As casualties increase, all the friends decrease…. Seeing dead bodies among the beaches, but yet they still tread through the hurt.
    Threads of planes, one by one, cut through the clouds of the unknown, throwing bullets at each other, one….by….one.
    Explosions all around, fear all around, no comfort to hold….
    A son is torn away from his beloved mother, his relatives torn away from the beloved boy.
    Smothered with tears to the ones that fall and never return. Sorrows hit the ground where the allies’ brothers sleep with final comfort.
    Heaps of bodies…Heaps of souls taken to heaven with God’s loving hand.
    Till the end…Allis stand their ground, through stronghold their bodies live through the horror.
    At last…. The day comes…Adolf Hitler no more. See you lying dead on the floor, with your head blasted in. Laughter filled through-out the nation. Drinks on me for all the troops! All happiness FREED!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
    What grade are you in so I can help you better?
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Dec 11, 2012, 06:39 PM
    I am in 11th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poem About D Day [ 11 Answers ]

I would like peoples opinions on how my poem is going so far, it for my history class and it due in 2 days. I know it isn't much but I think the first line is most important to make the rest of it the work. This is what I got so far: Blood rains down from the sky, while cries are still heard...

Consider my D Day poem? [ 2 Answers ]

D-Day Twelve miles they crossed on the ocean that day Ill unto death with the boat's sickly sway. All this they forgot when they opened the door And jumped from the boat toward the menacing shore. Dragged down by their gear some drowned then and there. They gasped their last breath and...

A poem for Valentine's Day. [ 10 Answers ]

So I am blowing off the old dust and trying to get the juices flowing to write a romantic poem for my sweetie for Valentine's Day. I want to express all the reasons I love him and let him know all the hidden emotions I have been withholding. Yet I keep getting stuck. I have written down all the...

I accidentally signed away custody by not reading final divorce draft can I retain it [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in NY I went through a long and expensive divorce proceeding including a forensic exam. And won custody but after it was won decided to give physcical custody to the father and share joint custody,but since I could not afford to pay the attorney, the agreed stip. Was not filed and 6...

View more questions Search