Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2012, 01:56 AM
    Should I feel threatened?
    My old best friend and I were very close, on one particular occasion him and I ended up drinking too much one night and we hooked up, I told him the next day that it should not have happened and we seemed to be on the same page until I decided to exclusively date my current boyfriend, to which my old best friend told me he was in love with me and felt betrayed, etc. things between him I ended on bad terms, I didn't feel it was appropriate for us to still see each other or talk to one another. So its been over a year and my partner and I ended up convincing a child together. My old best friend and I were still friends on a site I go on fairly often, a blogging site. I got an anonymous message recently asking to see a picture of my son, I don't typically discuss my son on this particular site so I knew right away it was someone who knew me personally which narrowed it down to a very small list of people and I had a good idea who it was from, I visited their blog and discovered they were online. I scrolled through their postings and found a rather disturbing entry dated 3 months ago saying, "is it wrong for me to wish death upon an unborn child, its not mine or anything.". My son is 3 months old almost exactly, though he was born premature. I know its ludacris to assume this could be about me but the whole thing seemed very ironic and there were numerous indicators on his blog that made it obvious hed visited mine around the same time frame. Im not sure what to think, please help.
    Lauren_Gibbs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 02:09 AM
    If I was you I would make another account to the blogging site and make up a name or something and bluntly ask the person why the heck they would say something like that on his blogging . See if he will tell u way . That's the best I can come up with . Or if all else fails restraining order . Good Luck
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 11, 2012, 03:23 AM
    He's the only one who knows if he seriously meant he would actually act on his feelings. Have you ever wished someone was dead? I have. It doesn't mean I would kill anyone.

I would ask him directly what he's feeling, and would also show him a picture, and also tell him to please get help for his problem. Be kind, but be firm that this is the last time you will communicate with him, and that he must get over you.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2012, 05:07 AM
    I agree with joypulv. Make sure it is the last time he communicates or don't even communicate with him at all starting now. Then hopefully he will move forward and meet someone new to harass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My son threatened me. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have an almost 21 year old son, whom after years of drama ( getting arrested, car accidents, stealing, drinking and being abusive to his father and I) we asked him to leave our home. He is now out of the house but won't respond to my texts and I am afraid of not him being in my life at all....

I am being threatened with a lawsuit [ 5 Answers ]

I filed a complaint with a business due to what I saw at the time as unethical behavior which I still see as this. However I also made accusations to the Atty General based on speculation and not facts. My assumption was that the Atty general would look into the matter and make a decision based on...

My ex husband has threatened me. Do I release the children to him if I feel unsafe? [ 6 Answers ]

My ex husband has threatened me several times in e-mail and text, Will I have to release the children to him if I don't feel safe around him?

Why should I be threatened? [ 3 Answers ]

Right here goes... Ive been having a lot of trouble with my fella lately as you can see on my older posts. Its just not stopping because its one thing after another me and the boyfriend have discussed sorting out our relationship but once again we have another problem on our hands, this...

Being Threatened by Grandma [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Washington. I have a 2 1/2 year old. Her father lives in Oregon. He dumped me when I was 4 months pregnant, saw her at the hospital and once a week later. I moved out of the area to be with my parents for help since he was not around. He hasn't seen her since she was 1 month old. He does...

View more questions Search