Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joodite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Looking for an old cartoon; The Family Dog
    Hello all! When I was young, my family and I watched an animated short movie called The Family Dog. This one was about the dog eating too much and becoming insanely fat. The house was robbed as the dog was too fat to do anything about the robbers. Please help me find a copy! Thank You so much!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 07:41 PM
    That would be an episode of Steve Speilburgs (sp)
    "Amazing Stories" that come on in the eighties. I believe you can buy DVDs of it.

The episode was more about the dog's life in this family and when he didn't prevent the robbery, was sent away to a guard dog school. He ended up attacking the burglars, then ended up with them, doing crime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's dog cartoon movie involving portals to other dimensions [ 11 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!! I've been brain dead trying to get the name of the movie. I remember the beginning of the movie where two dogs who can talk are trapped in this demension in a snow storm and a snow creature is after them. They then sense either them or the key that there is a portal door and...

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

My dog is 50 days old and is not eating Dog chow [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My dog name is scoobee, golden labarador,n is 50 days old,he became thin after vaccination ,got fever.. n when I try to feed him Dog chow he simply deny to intake... kindly suggest me... how to attract him in eating of Dog chow as it contains all the minerals and suppliments to good growing...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search