Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmy_bear98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Movie search by description
    Hi,
    I am looking for a movie, with Miley Cyrus as the main character. She plays a teenage girl who is depressed, I think her dad comitted suicide or something, she carries this notebook around with her and writes things in it i think its like a list of stuff to do before she dies, her mum sends her to live with her grandparents and she gets a job as a waitress and meets this guy who tries to show her why she should live, then her grandma has a heart attack.. its a really great movie but i can't remember what its called!!! i have searched everywhere and i can't find it, so if you do know what its called please email me at [email protected] would be greatly appreciated!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 09:44 AM
    According to Greta

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Movie search by description [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a movie where some kids kill a guy and goes to prison. I'm from sweden so not that good at english so sorry for that. Well I know the kids live in hellskitchen (new york) And I think they are irish.. Not sure.. In the prison for boys, they get raped by the guards. But I think there is a...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A arabic girl rescues a boy from 2 men. The 2 men are a wife and husband who come to arabic deserts to find a mystry star. At the end of a movie boy's parents their son but the arabic girl dies.

Search for a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

In the 1990's I saw a TV movie, about the Orson Welles radio broadcast of the War of the worlds. The movie is set in 1938, when the radio broadcast was taking place, and tells the story of the panic that the radio broadcast caused. I don't remember any of the actors or the title, but I would like...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

View more questions Search