Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herpal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 12:02 AM
    Afghani citizen in india from last 20 yrs.want to study abroad?
    I am afghan citizen living in india from last 20 years on stay visa basis,now I completed my graduation and I want to continue my further study in abroad like in canada or london, so am I able to travel on afghan passport from india or could say can I go for further study abroad from afghani passport?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 01:33 AM
    You use your current passport and get a visa for the country you want to study in, Normally the university that you go to, will have a department that works with you on the paper work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes for EU citizen married to US citizen living abroad [ 1 Answers ]

What about the non-US citizen married to a US citizen both living in Europe and not earning income in the US? Does the non-US citizen need to file for US taxes when he has no US income nor is a US citizen? Would the US citizen spouse should just file in married filing separately?

Is Annuity income of US Citizen taxable in India under USA-India DTAA ? [ 1 Answers ]

1. I am PIO and a USA Citizen( age 72) and live in India with tax status changed from Resident but not ordinarily Resident to Resident and ordinarily Resident( Exceeding the 183 days etc etc). 2. I have to file Indian Income Tax return by July 31, 2010. 3. I receive Social Secuirty Income from...

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

Study abroad [ 3 Answers ]

What are the advantages of studying abroad?

View more questions Search