Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadremoteuser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 09:10 PM
    I have a CGV ray line ts Universal LCD Touch Screen Remote Control and it won't work
    I have a CGV ray line ts Universal LCD Touch Screen Remote Control and it won't work on anything I have tried it on my TV dvd set top box all of it the codes supplied won't work and the search through the library isn't working either please heelp

Check out some similar questions!

Universal remote control for ceiling fan [ 6 Answers ]

I moved into a home that has a ceiling fan that operates only with a remote. The loght has a pull switch however the fan does not. As lucj would have it there is no remote. Additionally there is no manufacture name anywhere on the fan, blades, lights,motor, assembly, etc... etc.. I found a UL...

LCD, TFT LCD, oled, touch screen [ 0 Answers ]

Im in need of knowing the technology behind a simple LCD. I do know that LCD uses something like "nematic liquid" stuff (twisted nematic, IPS, AFFS) like this in displaying pictures, but Wikipedia doesn't seems to have explained in details. Can someone explain how does the science behind the...

PhillipsMagnavox TV/VCR universal remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old PhillipsMagnavox TV/VCR (model No. CCZ192AT32) and I lost its remote control. I do have a number of "universal" remote controls (one of which is also a PhillipsMagnavox) however, they don't see m to work with the TV set. Do I need to do anything specific to the TV or the "universal"...

Philips Universal Remote Control: How to change from SP to SLP [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips Universal Replacement remote control. The instruction manual does not tell how to change from SP mode to SLP mode. I have tried calling Philips, but apparently they outsource to another country and the customer service reps are not properly trained. I was on the phone with a rep...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.