Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lara72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Physics
    Assess the risks arising from actual or poetntial exposure to noise and vibration

Check out some similar questions!

Physics [ 1 Answers ]

In an action movie, a helicopter with the heroes on board is seen escaping from an underground bunker inside a volcano. The Volcano chimney is 605m tall. The helicopter is moving up with a constant acceleration of 10m/s^2. the villain realized of this and shoots the helicopter with a cannon. If it...

Physics [ 0 Answers ]

A parallel-plate air capacitor is made from two plates 0.200m square, spaced 0.700cm apart. It is connected to a 100battery. Part A What is the capacitance?

Physics HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I having hard time figuring this out. You are on a cruise ship traveling north at a speed of 15 m/s with respect to land. 3)Your friend is sitting on another cruise ship traveling south at 12 m/s. As you walk toward the back of your ship at 1.8 m/s, what is your velocity with respect to your...

Physics [ 3 Answers ]

I should be able to answer this having taken the class, but I'm drawing a blank. A rocket takes off with constant acceleration. After 4 seconds a bolt falls off the rocket. The bolt hits the ground 6.3 seconds after falling off. What is the acceleration of the rocket? Help would be much...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.