Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jefflove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Regarding portutuese passport
    If I want to collect my Portuguese passport in Portugal then I can keep my both passports - Indian and Portuguese with me and go to UK.

Check out some similar questions!

I had made a passport and it expiered few years ago, should I submit that passport [ 0 Answers ]

I had made a passport many years ago and it got expired too (more than 5 years over). Should I submit that passport when I apply for the new one?

Renewed passport recently but old passport with visa to usa lost... what 2 do? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I renewed my passport but my old passport in which visa for usa was stamped ,got lost. What am I supposed to do?

How do I obtain a german passport I am a us citizen with a us passport and have a mot [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to obtain a german passport.. I have a us passport and my mother was born in germany and would like to obtain one

2009 felon passport rules,can passport be obtained? What courtries will turn away fel [ 5 Answers ]

2009 felon passport rules. Can a passpotl be obtained? What countrys reject felons? 2009 felon passport rules. Can a passport be obtained? What countrys reject felons?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.